Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wondering What The Current Market Price Is For YOUR HOME?

The market is a challenge right now but homes that are priced right for the conditions are selling. With the interest rates as low as they've been in years, the time to buy is RIGHT NOW! Do you have a home you can rent out???? I am able to list your home on the MLS as a rental and I've had great success getting the homes rented! So now is the time to MOVE UP! You can take advantage of these great prices - right now is the time to buy! Builders are trying to sell their inventory and they are slashing their prices. Bank owned properties are also a great buy! I have sold several short sale homes and also bank owned properties. Call me with all your Real Estate questions!

If you would like to know what your Current Market Price is for your home, contact me!

No comments: