Monday, December 7, 2009

Our Adventure To Napa Valley






On November 30th my husband and I celebrated 36 years of marriage. We have been blessed with a friendship that has grown over the years. One of the ways we keep the fires burning is to travel together. Currently we are in Napa enjoying a week of retreat and fun! I'll show you what we see, if you are interested...follow our adventure.

We were happy to see our very romantic condo! Complete with fireplace and jetted tub...It's a Tuscany theme, we love it! The full kitchen makes us wish we had all of our spices and ingredients for cooking up some awesome gourmet meals- alas we'll have to eat out most of the time, darn huh? It really is inspiring though, I'll include a photo of the kitchen next time. So we are off to the exercise room for a short workout before breakfast.

If you ever come to Napa- I highly recommend Vino Bella Resort!

No comments: