Monday, December 7, 2009

SHORT SALES!!!



It's a process that's for sure! Closing a short sale in Snohomish County could be considered a miracle these days. I'm working on one in Arlington, Washington and it's really a challenge to say the least. Shall I tell my tale of a short sale??? Well I'm in Napa on my vacation - when I should be outside enjoying this wonderful area, I'm on the phone with the 2 lenders involved with this short sale. My dedication to my clients is what drives me even when I'm on vacation. They depend on me to get the job done and that's what I do!

At 8:15am a message came on to my cell phone, I listened to the message and all I could hear was static and one word "approval" so I thought ok great one of the lenders is calling me about the short sale.

Now throw in the fact that my Treo phone is not working correctly so I can't see the phone numbers that call me- after a call to Verizon, I found out that there is no way to find out who called me. I call both lenders, the first one said no they didn't call me. I am still waiting to hear back from the 2nd one.

I plan to get the new Verizon phone (Droid) on the 10th. Will not miss the Treo at all- I've had it for 8 years and I'm so happy Verizon has better phones now.

Stay tuned for the ongoing saga of my current Short Sale. It WILL close!!

No comments: